DEMARCATION: ENGLISH FAL: Gr. 4: 8 FEBRUARY 2018
Study the following from your textbook and classwork book:
- Nouns pg. 9(+ Worksheet in book)
- Synonyms pg. 12
- Alphabetical order pg. 13
- Simple past tense pg. 14(+ Worksheet in book)
- Adjectives pg. 19
- Section A: Comprehension 10 Marks
(You can’t study for this)
- Section B: Language 10 Marks
Study the work as mentioned above.
- Section C: Creative writing 10 Marks (You can’t study for this)
TOTAL: 30 Marks
DEMARCATION ENGLISH GR. 5
Term test: 8 February 2018
Learn from the study guide
- PARTS OF SPEECH:
- Common Noun
- Proper Noun
Learn from the Learners Book
- Nouns p.10
- Verbs p.43,44
- Adjectives p.55
Enjoy learning English! Keep on reading English and GOOD LUCK for the test.
Grade 6 - English Term Test 8 Feb 2018
- Contractions ( Workbook)
· Simple past tense ( P 11 Textbook + Workbook)
· Concord ( Textbook pg 15)
- Prepositions ( Workbook)
ENGLISH FIRST ADDITIONAL LANGUAGE – GRADE 7
DEMARCATION FOR TERM TEST TO BE WRITTEN ON 9 FEBRUARY 2018
- You will receive a passage which is referred to as context and you will be required to answer questions on the content. These questions will include different types of questions, for instance questions with short answers, questions with longer answers and questions where you have to state your own opinion.
- Formal and informal register.
- The present, past and future indefinite tenses
- Correct the form of the verbs in brackets according to the time words given e.g. I always (to speak) ________________ to my friend.
Yesterday I (to speak) ______________ to my friend.
Tomorrow I (to speak) ______________ to my friend.
- One word for many
- Types of sentences:
- Tag questions